Manifest Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Plugging Away

Reports of Manifest's death are greatly exaggerated.

Yeah, the stresses of everyday life have slowed progress over the past few weeks.  Happens to the best of us. But anyone who follows me on G+ has seen fairly regular (though usually tiny) updates to page two - and have now seen the beginnings of page 3.  So I guess I should catch up here as well.  I won't drag you through the minutiae of every iteration with excessive text, but here's each revision with a few comments as necessary:


Note: In the small left triangle segment, the door is open. I decided it made for a better visual flow to start with a closed outside door, and end with a closed inside door.






So you can see - about 3/4 done.  I need to shade in the coat rack and add some tones to the last two segments.  And of course some text.  There will be a security door buzz on the left and a disembodied welcome from the secretary on the inside.

And to get you completely caught up, here's how page three is coming along:




So we have a caffeinated welcome, a friendly tie straightening (I like the awkwardness) and finally getting to the conference room where our first bit of action will occur. Unbeknownst to our hero, the evil master-mind of Manifest is in this room - and soon his plot will be revealed and things will really get moving.  As long as I can keep real life at bay.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment